LEGO’s online store needed an overhaul that looked fresh and modern, but most importantly, was highly useable. The goal was to make it as easy as possible for people to shop and have a great experience. I was responsible for wireframing, suggesting new site improvements and usability, and user experience.
- Navigation is given room to breathe
- Emphasis has shifted back to the products
- User can now sort themes based on personal preference, and have an easier time making sense of a huge amount of products, number of products is listed
- Sliders and checkboxes sort product info and help find exactly what you are looking for
- Clickable product filters that are easy to close, collapse
- Clearly defined call to action “Add to Cart”
- Quick view
Take a tour of the new LEGO shop!